[Hac-announce] Book Discussion "White Rage" by Carol Anderson- Saturday, September 19

Carol Ritter critter80 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 18 00:02:00 EDT 2020

Time: Sep 19, 2020 02:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Our book for September is "White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of our Racial Divide" by historian Carol Anderson.

We are pleased to announce that Ken McClary will moderate the discussion. Ken is a graduate of South Carolina State University (SCSU), where he was President of the Political Science Association and an active student body organizer. Upon graduating, he worked briefly for Obama for America New Hampshire and subsequently numerous political causes and candidates in his adopted state of Connecticut. He recently completed his Master of Arts in Public Policy from Trinity College and served on the Bloomfield Town Council from 2017-2019. Ken believes that all citizens can and WILL be successful if they have the motivated desire to do well and are given varied academic and social resources that eliminate all excuses for failure.

Note: The discussion is currently posted as an online (Zoom) event.  Watch for a further announcement, it may be changed to an outdoor in-person discussion at Town Center Park in Hamden.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4120669052?pwd=S1VQTzFxMERJd2ZoRjBKL2NUZGladz09<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4120669052?pwd%3DS1VQTzFxMERJd2ZoRjBKL2NUZGladz09&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw3KxUBQPjKSlGiAnjA2xrTE>

Meeting ID: 412 066 9052
Passcode: 151600