[Hac-announce] Book Group Announcements

Dan Blinn danblinn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 14:27:34 EDT 2013

Our next book discussion will be on Sunday, Oct. 20, at 2:00 pm (note time
change) at Stephany Cousin's home in Bethany.  We will be discussing"Free
Will" by Sam Harris. This book is an inexpensive download on Kindle or
Nook, and it is VERY short - you can read it in about an hour.

Stephany's home is at 154 Sperry Road, Bethany, CT.  Take Route 15 to exit
59.  Take Rt 69 (north) to Bethany. After crossing the Bethany town line
(sign is on left side of road) travel less than a mile to find Bethway road
on the left.  Turn left onto Bethway and the next left onto Sperry Road.
 Drive about a half mile watching for 2 mailboxes on the left side with the
numbers 154 and 158 .Turn left into the driveway just before the mailbox.
 The driveway climbs a  somewhat steep grade and turns to the right near my
cottage and goes to my house.

We will be selecting a new book and date at the discussion.

Dan Blinn