[Hac-announce] Reason Rally in D.C. March 24

Halina Platt hplatt15 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 14:56:36 EST 2012

Tom and I have decided to go to the Reason Rally, leaving on the prior day by train from New Haven and staying overnight, Friday and Saturday, at the Phoenix Park Hotel which is a block from Union Station in D.C. and a couple blocks from the Mall. That is, if I get that Friday off from work.  Freedom From Religion Foundation is having a dinner Friday evening at this Hotel and planning to leave from there en masse on the day of the rally.  See their website: http://ffrf.org/outreach/reasonrally/  for details.
Halina