[Hac-announce] Hot Coffee Follow-Up

Dan Blinn danblinn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 09:22:18 EST 2012

My thanks to everyone who came to yesterday's stimulating conversation
regarding the film "Hot Coffee".

During the discussion, I was asked to circulate some links regarding things
that we can do to help address some of the issues raised in the film.  The
film does have a website <http://www.hotcoffeethemovie.com/> that includes
suggestions on how to take
action<http://www.hotcoffeethemovie.com/default.asp?pg=takeaction>.
 It also has a downloadable list of what you can
do.<http://www.hotcoffeethemovie.com/uploads/file/What_You_Can_Do_Updated-November_2011.pdf>

One of the suggestions is to  host a house
party<http://www.hotcoffeethemovie.com/default.asp?pg=houseparty>for
friends and family to show the film.  If anyone would like to do that
and would like me to come and speak, please let me now.  I'd be happy to
help in any way you might like.

Dan Blinn