[Hac-announce] Help Get Out the Vote in TEXAS!

Gayle Walter gaylecwalter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 13:50:14 EST 2022

Forwarding a USNH announcement:

Hi folks,

Our postcard writing made a big difference in 2020!  With increasing challenges to our democracy, it time to get out our pens again!  The Center for Common Ground is sponsoring a card writing to encourage voters of color to vote in the March 1 primary. Join the effort by signing up here. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKy1PR8OUiGQP-cM2jeee7phfuVx6PAidjtDl0LberL-B6Rw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

We'll need to write quickly as the cards need to go out 2/14/22. Since time is short the UU the Vote team will deliver them to you or you can pick them up from the plastic tub next to Lurline's garage ( in Hamden ) on Saturday 2/6/22.   Please indicate on the form whether you need delivery.

Let's view this as a way to honor Texas voters' rights to have their voices heard as they choose the candidates to represent them.  Its a great way to Side with Love on Valentine's day!

In justice,
The USNH UU the Vote Team

PS : I can pick up cards for HAC members. GW

Gayle Walter
51 Linden Street
New Haven, CT 06511-2526
203-640-3694