[Hac-announce] A USNH Event of Interest - Safely Shred & Recycle your Papers! - A Fundraiser for CONECT

Gayle Walter gaylecwalter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 12:40:45 EDT 2021

The Social Justice team at USNH is sponsoring a Shredding Event on Saturday April 17, in the USNH parking lot.
BUT
Purchase & pick up of Shredding Bags will be at the USNH Parking Lot Drive Through THIS Saturday. March 20.

Each bag costs $20. and features:
flat bottom to stand empty for easy loading
dimensions :  30.7" tall x 18.9" wide x 5.5" deep
easy self seal
security print - prevents documents from being visible through the bag
holds about 25-30 lbs, about 2 copy paper boxes
No need to remove staples or paper clips
Bring your filled bags back to USNH on April 17.
You have a full month to fill up your bags!
Home shredding is NOT recyclable, but this WILL be recycled!

The shredding service charges $10. per bag, and the other $10 goes toward USNH’s annual pledge to CONECT. ( You’ll remember our HAC  November speaker on CONECT, Kenny Foscue)

If you are not able to get to USNH yourself but would like to participate, please contact me and I can arrange to pickup & delivery Shredding Bags for you.

I for one am looking forward to cleaning out my old filing cabinet!

Gayle

Gayle Walter
51 Linden Street
New Haven, CT 06511-2526