[Hac-announce] Did you receive your ballot?

Carol Siddall carol at carolstone.com
Mon Jul 27 20:52:19 EDT 2020

As we were unable to convene a quorum on zoom, voting is continuing by
email and closes at midnight on Monday August 3 (EST).

If you have not received the post-meeting ballot and were not present at
the meeting, please contact me ASAP. I sent ballots to what I believed
was the correct email address for all current members who were not at
the meeting, so either I'm missing your email address, or your
membership, or I've done something else wrong.

Thank you!

-carol