[Hac-announce] REMINDER: Special Business Meeting is TONIGHT 7:00 PM, we expect a SHORT meeting

Carol Siddall president at cthumanist.org
Mon Jul 27 16:05:48 EDT 2020

By the way, if you need to join by telephone instead of using a
computer, you can dial in with any of these phone numbers:

      +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
         +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
         +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
         +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

You will need this meeting ID: 882 2783 3297

There is no password on this meeting.