[Hac-announce] Monday Night Social Time! 4/13 at 7:00 p.m.

Carol Siddall carol at carolstone.com
Sat Apr 11 21:09:11 EDT 2020

Monday night social time!

Cooped up? Wondering how your humanist friends are doing? Join us on
Monday, April 13, at 7:00 p.m. at
https://www.uberconference.com/cthumanist or phone in at: 716-293-7767
with this conference PIN number: 25266 for a two-hour social time.

This week we're going to have a specific agenda based on the idea that
life is like a good piece of music - something changes and something
stays the same. Please come prepared to share some of the following:
     Are you and yours all safe and well?
     What has stayed the same in your life? What has changed significantly?
     Is there anything better than usual about your current situation?
     What are you struggling with?
     Have you done anything that you're happy about that you wouldn't
have done if we hadn't been asked to stay home? Alternatively, has
anything good happened to you that wouldn't have happened without the
current situation?
     Are you having difficulty finding anything that you need? I'm
hoping we can help each other with this.
     If you have time on your hands, what are you doing to fill it?

We'll see how much of this we can cover. Stay safe everyone!

Hoping to see you there,

-Carol Siddall