[Hac-announce] USNH Social Cinema this Friday

Carol Ritter critter80 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 20:53:22 EDT 2019

[Eating Animals]

Fri 09/27/2019 – Social Cinema at USNH 700 Hartford Turnpike, Hamden
Eating Animals: What’s The Alternative To Factory Farming?
-Potluck at 6:30pm – Film at 7:15pm
In partnership with the USNH Environmental Justice Task Force (Green Sanctuary)
Nearly all of the meat, eggs, and dairy we eat comes from the industrial system known as “factory farming.” This system destroys our environment and harms public health, and never before has humankind caused more suffering. Based on the bestselling book by Jonathan Safran Foer, narrated by producer Natalie Portman, and directed and produced by Christopher Quinn, Eating Animals spotlights the heroic farmers, whistleblowers, and innovators who are standing up, against all odds, to fight this system and provide a new way forward.
See official film website<http://www.eatinganimalsmovie.com/> to view trailer