[Hac-announce] Dinner and Discussion - Wood 'n Tap Hamden - If Not the Amazon, Where Does Our Oxygen Come From?

Carol Ritter critter80 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 16:46:00 EDT 2019

 Monday, September 23 - 7:00 PM. RSVP requested https://www.meetup.com/cthumanist/

This month we will discuss the "Atlantic" article, "The Amazon Is Not Earth’s Lungs" at This month we will discuss the "Atlantic" article, "The Amazon Is Not Earth’s Lungs" at https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2019/08/amazon-fire-earth-has-plenty-oxygen/596923. How worrisome is the information buried in this article?. How worrisome is the information buried in this article?