[Hac-announce] Thank You So Much For Helping Us Raise Almost $1, 300 For Connecticut Food Bank's Walk Against Hunger

Rebecca Williams rebecca.humanist at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:43:22 EDT 2018

Just wanted to personally thank the wonderful members of the Humanist
Association of Connecticut and the Yale Humanist Community for their
support of the Connecticut Food Bank's Walk Against Hunger.  Thanks to
people like you we had 7 people participate in the walk and we raised
$1,289.

More than 700 participants in nearly 70 teams helped raise $90,000 for this
event. With the leveraging power that Connecticut Food Bank uses, that’s
enough food to provide more than 180,000 meals to people in need in 127
cities and towns across six counties of Connecticut.

I am beyond thrilled at what we did this year and am so grateful for the
support you provided for this awesome event!

*Rebecca Williams*

*(203) 900-4221*

Vice President, Hartford Area Humanist www.hartfordhumanist.org
<http://www.hartfordhumanist.org/about>

Treasurer, The Humanist Association of Connecticut www.cthumanist.org

Secretary, Connecticut Coalition of Reason ctcor.org

*Humanism is a progressive lifestance that, without supernaturalism,
affirms our ability and responsibility to lead meaningful, ethical lives
capable of adding to the greater good of humanity. American Humanist
Association <http://americanhumanist.org/>*