[Hac-announce] West Point Cadets Coming To Yale Humanist Community March 4th Event

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Wed Feb 28 09:30:38 EST 2018

Just to clarify the timing, the YHC event is on Sunday, March 4 at 1 PM.
  It does not conflict with our Humanist Explorations meeting on Typhoid
Mary on Saturday, March 3 at 2:30 PM.  You can go to both events if you
want to.   And then come to our social dinner at the Turkish Kebab House
at 7 PM on Monday, March 5, to say how much you enjoyed them.

	Richard.