[Hac-announce] West Point Cadets Coming To Yale Humanist Community March 4th Event

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Tue Feb 27 22:41:57 EST 2018

FYI, the program for the March 4th Humanist Haven has changed.  Yale
Humanist Community Executive Director Kathleen Green will lead a
discussion about resilience after Sandy Hook.

See
https://www.meetup.com/Yale-and-New-Haven-Humanist-Community/events/247969212/

Kathleen Green was our guest speaker at last November's HAC monthly meeting.

	Richard.