[Hac-announce] Reminder of Date and Time of Conversations

Carol Siddall carol at carolstone.com
Fri Apr 8 19:36:06 EDT 2016

This is just a quick note to remind everyone that conversations is at
2:45 p.m. on SUNDAY, April 10. USNH was booked solid Saturday and this
was the earliest we could get a room for anything at all this week-end.

Humanist Conversations: The Ten Year Lunch
Join us on Sunday, April 10, 2015 at 2:45 p.m. in the library at 700
Hartford Turnpike in Hamden.
As we continue to broaden the focus of Conversations, the consideration
of multiple aspects of the
Human experience is paramount. Science, The Humanities, Arts and
Letters, and many other disciplines
are all worth consideration, but conversation is often overlooked
despite its import. Humor is another
component of the Human experience, and a vastly underrated one at that.
Join us as we return to the
1920’s to experience the great wit of the authors and artists who were
the members of the Algonquin
Round Table and the society they inhabited. Refreshments will be served.