[Hac-announce] Double Your Gift To Secular Coalition of America

Rebecca Williams rebeccaandmatthewwilliams at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 05:21:57 EDT 2016

If you attended the CARE conference this past Saturday, then you know all
the good things the Secular Coalition For American is doing.  There is
currently a dollar to dollar match.  A note about the match is as follows:

“I believe we’ve reached a pivotal moment in our nation’s history, with
nothing less at stake than the secular character of our government. The
Secular Coalition for America has a proven track record of delivering
results when the secular community needs them the most. This is a fight we
can’t afford to lose, and this matching grant reflects my confidence that
the Secular Coalition is the best defense we have for turning the tide
against a wave of religious privilege.”

- Todd Stiefel, President and Founder Stiefel Freethought Foundation

Please visit http://us6.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=9241bef44976519ab9f9dff94&id=383c68ab71
to learn more and to donate.

*Rebecca W.*

*Inspired By Love – Guided By Knowledge.  Humanism
<http://americanhumanist.org/> – a way of life like no other.*