[Hac-announce] Fw: Your Voice, Your Vote

June Schafer jschafer313 at comcast.net
Tue May 14 14:44:15 EDT 2013

Dear list members,

Kim Hynes, our February 2013 speaker representing Common Cause, has just
sent this letter asking us to consider the legislation described below.  The
Humanist Association of Connecticut has no position on this issue, but I'm
passing the letter along to you for your information, so you can do whatever
you think is best.

June Schafer