[Hac-announce] Walk Against Hunger

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Sun May 5 10:42:55 EDT 2013

Connecticut Foodbank's Greater New Haven Walk Against Hunger is this
afternoon.  Registration opens at 1 PM and the walk starts at 2 PM.

Once again Connecticut Foodbank has asked that team captains register
the whole team, so we will gather near the treeline off the path into
East Rock Park from the junction of Cold Spring and Orange Streets.
Once everyone has arrived I'll go up and hand in the paperwork.

Carol and I will be wearing our HAC t-shirts to make it easier to find us.

There's still time to make an online donation if you cannot join us for
the walk: http://ctfb.convio.net/goto/wah-hac2013