[Hac-announce] Tonight's Dinner at Hanafin's is CANCELED

Dan Blinn danblinn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 12:45:03 EDT 2012

I have just learned that Hanafin's has "double-booked" the back room.  This
is very disappointing, because I had confirmed with them a month ago that
we had the reservation, and when I called to give the head count, they told
me that they would have to put us in the main dining room.  Based upon the
layout of that room, that obviously is not going to work.

I apologize to everyone for the short notice of this.  I will try to
arrange to have Rep. Srinivasan speak to us on another occasion  - but
based upon this and a couple of other problems, we are going to have to
find a new venue for our Hartford area meetings.

Dan Blinn