[Hac-announce] Rally Next Saturday

Cary Shaw caryshaw at optonline.net
Sun Oct 24 20:53:19 EDT 2010

Joan and I are going to the rally.
I've learned that a group called Coalition for Reason is inviting all humanists to join with them at a particular area during the rally.  It is also recommended that we wear shirts advertising our groups.
Joan and I will be going down beforehand and staying another day to visit with friends, so we won't be taking the bus, but look forward to seeing you all there.
--Cary Shaw