[Hac-announce] David Schafer Wikipedia Bio

phungis at comcast.net phungis at comcast.net
Mon Oct 4 20:26:47 EDT 2010

My Dear CT Humanists,

If you go to the Wikipedia page for the 3rd Humanist Manifesto:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanism_and_Its_Aspirations

You will see that our own David Schafer is one of the signatories of this historic document. However, when you click on his name, it takes to an entry for some other guy who happens to have the same name.

I would like to correct this error, and create a brief Wikipedia biography for OUR David Schafer. If any of you would be willing to share information about the life of the inimitable David Schafer and his involvement with the Humanist movement, please email them to me or share them with me at CT-Humanist meetings in the next few months.

Thanks,

---P.J.
phungis at comcast.net