[Hac-announce] TONIGHT - Anniversary Meeting - The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Secular Organizations

Carol Siddall president at cthumanist.org
Mon May 22 15:58:39 EDT 2023

As promised, there is a way to join via Zoom tonight. The Meeting ID is:
876 1087 6926

We would much rather see you in person!

Anniversary Meeting - The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Secular Organizations

HAC? HFFC? SCA? SSA? CTCoR? Sunday Assembly? Who and what are all these
acronyms and all these organizations?

You’ll learn the ABC’s of what secular/atheist/humanist organizations
are out there, what they are trying to accomplish, and who is making
them happen. It should all make perfect sense and be completely clear
after this informative and somewhat lighthearted presentation by
Humanists & Freethinkers of Fairfield County (HFFC) Steering Committee
member and CT Darwin Day organizer John Levin.

We meet for coffee and conversation at 6:30 PM and our presentation will
start at around 7:00 PM. This is our Anniversary meeting, which we will
celebrate with cake (our tradition).

Please remember to visit our website at http://www.cthumanist.org for
more!

-Carol