[Hac-announce] Humanis Explorations

Carol Siddall president at cthumanist.org
Fri Sep 30 18:46:32 EDT 2022

I hope we see you tomorrow at 2:30 PM in-person in the Social Hall at
USNH, 700 Hartford Turnpike in Hamden! There's plenty of room for social
distancing. We'll be able to serve coffee and a few snacks.

"Frans" de Waal is a primatologist and ethologist who studies primate
social behavior, including conflict resolution, cooperation, inequity
aversion, and food-sharing. He has received numerous awards and director
of a research center and has written 17 books on primate behavior, the
most recent of which is Different: Gender Through the Eyes of a
Primatologist. (For a more thorough bio, please see his Wikipedia page
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frans_de_Waal)

For Humanist Explorations, we will watch an interview that's part part
of his book tour. The interview will be about an hour and a half in
duration.

-carol