[Hac-announce] REMINDER - TODAY! Monday, 5/16. HAC Monthly Meeting, USNH Children’s Chapel, starting with Coffee at 6:30, Program at 7

Gayle Walter gaylecwalter at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:30:50 EDT 2022

Steve and Susan Boshi will show slides from their extensive travel in France, with wonderful commentary along the way:
"While the city of Paris rightly evokes thoughts of the quintessential French culture, there is much more to France beyond its beautiful capital.
On this travelogue, we will visit parts of the country with a different flair. From places in the North, like Reims and Amiens, to Provence and the French Riviera on the Mediterranean Sea, the variety of places and vistas will charm you.”
Weather permitting, we will begin with coffee and snacks outside on the “patio” at 6:30. There will be a sheet cake, as is our annual tradition, in celebration of HAC’s anniversary in the month of May ( 33rd year ). Bring something to share if you wish.

Covid precautions will be followed while we are inside the building: Masks, full vaccination with booster - cards will be checked.

RSVPs on Meetup are greatly appreciated, (but not required).