[Hac-announce] FYI - TOMORROW! 7pm via Zoom Post Roe Reproductive Justice! A program presented by the Humanist group in Fairfield County. Register for Zoom link.

Gayle Walter gaylecwalter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 12:19:30 EDT 2022

Humanists and Freethinkers of Fairfield County

With Sorrow....We Dissent

The Future of Reproductive Justice

Speaker: Attorney Priscilla Smith

Director & Sr. Fellow, Program for the Study of Reproductive Justice, Yale Law School

July 11, 2022

6:30 gathering;  7:00 program

In-person and Virtual meeting
Click here to register

The recent landmark decision of the Supreme Court to reverse Roe vs Wade has staggering repercussions for women's bodily autonomy and health. The dissenting opinion in the Dobbs v Jackson case said “With sorrow... we dissent.” What is the future of reproductive justice in the wake of this decision?

Our speaker, Priscilla (Cilla) Smith, is a Clinical Lecturer in Law, Associate Research Scholar in Law, and Director of the Program for the Study of Reproductive Justice of the Information Society Project at Yale Law School. Prior to joining the ISP, Smith was an attorney with the Center for Reproductive Rights.

This will be a hybrid meeting. You can attend in-person or using Zoom. We will be meeting at the Wilton Connecticut Quaker Meeting House. You are encouraged to arrive at the Meeting House at 6:30 to socialize before the meeting starts. Snacks and beverages will be served.

The Wilton Quaker Meeting House is at: 317 New Canaan Road, Wilton, CT 06897.

ATTEND VIA ZOOM.

The meeting is open to all. Click here to register.

Proof of COVID vaccination will be required for in-person attendees.