[Hac-announce] HAC is participating in the New Year's Day Potluck Brunch, sponsored by the CT Coalition of Reason, at USNH, Sunday, January 1, 12-3

Gayle Walter gaylecwalter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 00:04:45 EST 2022

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image0.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 45698 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Join humanists, atheists and freethinkers from all over Connecticut for this Connecticut Coalition of Reason (https://ctcor.org/) New Year's Day potluck brunch at the Unitarian Society, 700 Hartford Turnpike in Hamden, 12-3.

***Bring something to share***, and we'll start the new year off right!

CT CoR is the same group that sponsored the Picnic at Wharton Brook State Park this past August.
We all had such a good time that we wanted to get together again!

Your RSVP by Meetup, while not required, will be greatly appreciated.
Use this link:

https://meetu.ps/e/LFwNZ/z0H04/i

Hope to see you there!
203-640-3694