[Hac-announce] Join HAC at a Dinner Discussion-Altruism in our lives. Monday, August 22, 7pm

Gayle Walter gaylecwalter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 10:11:25 EDT 2022

Humanist Dinner Discussion
       (every 4th Monday )
Monday, August 22, 7pm
Hamden WoodnTap
   (outside on patio, weather permitting)

One of the 10 Commitments of Humanism is Altruism.
How does this play out in your life?

https://americanhumanistcenterforeducation.org/ten-commitments/ Altruism

“I will help others in need without hoping for rewards.”

The collective welfare of our communities and society depends on the welfare of each individual person.

We get separate checks; most buy dinner, but no minimum purchase is required.

Your RSVP via Meetup, while not required, will be greatly appreciated:

https://meetu.ps/e/Lk5YS/z0H04/i