[Hac-announce] REMINDER: HAC Summer Solstice Celebration & Annual Picnic this Saturday! ( BYO this Year )

Gayle Walter gaylecwalter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 18:51:22 EDT 2021

The HAC Summer Solstice Celebration & Annual Picnic will be held this Saturday, June 19, from 4pm to 8pm ( Rain Date Sunday, June 20 )
We will be outdoors on the grounds of USNH, 700 Hartford Turnpike, Hamden
Please bring your own food and a chair. If you wish to bring anything to share, it must be individually wrapped or packaged, no serving bowls or platters.
We will follow USNH Covid precautions, distancing, and masking when not eating.
We will have access to the building for use of the restroom only.
Bring an instrument if you'd like to share your musical talents with us!
This is also an opportunity for you to pay your 2021 dues, if you have not already done so.
Hope to see you there!