[Hac-announce] HAC Celebrates the Winter Solstice! Monday, Dec.20, 7pm

Gayle Walter gaylecwalter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 00:26:57 EST 2021

Join us on Monday, Dec. 20, 7PM, for our
      Annual Winter Solstice Celebration!

We will gather via Zoom:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81444530449
Meeting ID #81444530449

After a short end-of-year report & election of Board members, the Winter Solstice Celebration will begin!
We will enjoy music from Mickey Koth’s “Wild Notes”, and then continue with YOUR participation by telling a story, reading a poem, or singing a song! Our science gurus will challenge us with a fun Humanist/Solstice Science Quiz!
And of course we will conclude with a reading of the “Ode to the Tilt!”

This year, once again, food insecurity remains very high in CT.
Please make a donation to Connecticut FoodShare through their Virtual Food Drive.
We have set up a Humanist Association of Connecticut Team on their website.
Here is the link:
    https://www.cthumanist.org/foodshare
Please give as generously as you are able to; no amount is too small!

Contact Gayle if you have any questions about the event:
           GayleCWalter at gmail.com
The Celebration is only one week from today!