[Hac-announce] TONIGHT! Monthly Meeting: Eugene Kogan on Mediation

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Mon Aug 16 16:18:44 EDT 2021

Eugene sent a link to a recent op-ed: "I wanted to share a short, recent
op-ed in which I summarize the argument I'll make tonight. Not at all
necessary to read it before our call, but if you could please share with
the participants just in case they have a few minutes (before or after)
to peruse." -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wkKrZigvSQIWpQYbA84DUImWA1MdTMP9/view?usp=sharing