[Hac-announce] REMINDER - April Monthly Meeting

Gayle Walter gaylecwalter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 22:56:34 EDT 2021

HAC Monthly Meeting
Monday, April 19, 7-9pm

PIVOT PROJECTS

Stephen Hamm will speak to us on his soon-to-be-published book, “The Pivot”.
He will also talk about Pivot Projects (pivotprojects.org), and about the group’s efforts to help society become more sustainable and resilient. His book will be published this year by Columbia University Press.
Steve is a New Haven -based documentary film maker and videographer. He tells us:
“In my personal work, I focus on building community and empathy.”

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81444530449

Please join us!