[Hac-announce] Fw: Last Postcards for UU the Vote 10/3

Carol Ritter critter80 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 28 21:15:30 EDT 2020

If you want to take action to help with this election, write post cards to help Reclaim Our Vote.  Here's the information. as this memo says: (order forms are due Friday morning, pick up post cards Saturday).  Feel free to contact me or Jim Ritter or Gayle Walter if you have questions, Jim and I each take 1 bundle (30).    Stay safe, Carol Ritter