[Hac-announce] Discussion - Monday, November 23, 7 PM - Evolution, Accelerated

Carol Ritter critter80 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 22 08:47:02 EST 2020

Freakonomics podcast, episode 291, Evolution, Accelerated

https://freakonomics.com/podcast/evolution-accelerated/

The blurb from the podcast is: "A breakthrough in genetic technology has given humans more power than ever to change nature. It could help eliminate hunger and disease; it could also lead to the sort of dystopia we used to only read about in sci-fi novels. So what happens next?" This is about CRISPR.

We will have this discussion via Zoom on Monday, November 23, at 7:00 p.m.
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89100485487