[Hac-announce] Update: April 2020 Book Discussion: "Pillars of the Earth" by Ken Follett (Postponed from March) will be Online

kvngough at aol.com kvngough at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 18:15:24 EDT 2020

All,
We plan to hold the book discussion 'virtually' (online) on April 18, so please keep it on your schedule. I will be sending out the instructions as soon as the platform for HAC events is determined. (I've had good experiences with Zoom recently but we need a paid subscription for events over 40 min.)
Stay tuned - and stay safe and well,Kevin & Paula