[Hac-announce] Which call-in number for Sunday's board meeting?

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Sat Mar 21 16:59:13 EDT 2020

We have a board meeting tomorrow afternoon from 3:30 to 5:30 PM, which
we will be holding online.  To help us decide which of several services
to use, please let me know if you have a preference for a phone number
in Waterbury or in Providence, RI if you're planning to attend and might
need to call into the board meeting.

There's no need to reply if you're not planning to attend the board
meeting, or if you're planning to attend and either don't plan on
calling in or don't have a preference for either number.

Thanks!

	Richard

P.S. We'll probably hold an online event on Monday evening.