[Hac-announce] There will be no in-person HAC meetings for 30 days

Carol Siddall carol at carolstone.com
Fri Mar 13 11:32:16 EDT 2020

In order to support the effort to limit the spread of Covid-19 via a
social distancing effort, we’re cancelling/rescheduling all events for
the next 30 days.

We have tentatively rescheduled our speaker for Monday, March 16, John
Bargh, for May 18.

Our book discussions are all tentatively being rescheduled for one month
in the future, so the March book will be in April and the April book
will be in May.

We are moving the Wood-n-tap discussion on vaccines to April 27.

There will be no Explorations on April 4 and no social dinner on April 6.

We are investigating how to hold the board meeting on-line. We may try
scheduling an event – perhaps a discussion - online,  but we haven’t
gotten that far yet.

Stay well everyone!

     Carol Siddall
     President, HAC