[Hac-announce] REMINDER: Special Business Meeting is TONIGHT 7:00 PM, we expect a SHORT meeting

Carol Ritter critter80 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 27 13:44:38 EDT 2020

Please join HAC for a Special Business Meeting Tonight July 27, 7:00PM - Bylaw Revision (Online)

**note the meeting will probably not take the 2 hours, it is expected to be short

We will replace our monthly dinner discussion meeting with a special business meeting to revise the organization's bylaws to allow the election of at-large members to the board and other changes.
Meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88227833297

Please send questions and comments ahead-of-time to this email:  votes at cthumanist.org, or bring them to the Zoom meeting.

Please see pages 3-4 of the HAC July Newsletter for the proposed by-law revisions. The newsletter link for the web site is
https://www.cthumanist.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/HAC-newsletter-July-2020.pdf.

 Voting will begin at the Special Business Meeting in order to allow for modifications to the proposed bylaws at the meeting. If we are unable to form a membership quorum on that day, we will send the final proposed changes as voted in the meeting to the HAC-Announce list and will collect votes by email at this email account:  votes at cthumanist.org until midnight on August 3. The meeting will be recorded and voting will not be secret.