[Hac-announce] Monthly Meeting: Germany, Land of Culture and Beauty, Monday, January 20, 7PM

Carol Ritter critter80 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 12:06:36 EST 2020

[cid:f4add264-1586-4b84-b8d7-e8981a6d7fe4]

Steve and Susan Boshi will present "an armchair trip through one of Europe's major locations, we will share some of the places, from small towns to major cities, and the history, art, and architecture of this fascinating place."
We will start with half an hour of coffee and conversation at 7:00 PM. The main program will begin after brief announcements at 7:30 PM.