[Hac-announce] FYI re the Bill to Repeal Religious Exemptions for Vaccines

Gayle Walter gaylecwalter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 00:04:19 EST 2020

If you wish to support the repeal of religious exemptions for vaccines, and/or learn more about the bill, you will find information below from the Secular Coalition for Connecticut.

“The bill to repeal religious exemptions for vaccines needs your support by submitting written testimony to phtestimony at cga.ct.gov as soon as possible or to testify in person at the public hearing on Wednesday Feb 19th in Room 2E of the Legislative Office Building located at 300 Capitol Ave #5100, Hartford, CT 06106.  Getting there by 7:00am would be prudent.  I will be there.

Please note:  While the anti-vaxxer lobby in our state has small numbers it is very vocal so every small thing you can do to support this bill will be very helpful in making sure our government makes the rational decision

To expedite your written testimony I have attached a Microsoft Word document that you can use as a template.  Just follow these instructions:
Download the attachment to your computer and open the document
Modify it as you see fit:  use your own reasons why you support the bill, add your name and contact information
Save the document as a PDF, append your last name to the title of the document
email the PDF to phtestimony at cga.ct.gov

If you would like to read the bill or see all the other testimony once it is available, you can visit the bill's web page here.

Thanks for your support,
Pat

If you no longer wish to receive emails from the Secular Coalition for Connecticut, please reply to this email indicating that you wish to be removed from our distribution list.
--
Patrick McCann
Chair - Secular Coalition for Connecticut”