[Hac-announce] REMINDER: HAC Winter Solstice Celebration! Tomorrow, 7pm

Gayle Walter gaylecwalter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 16:03:53 EST 2020

HUMANIST ASSOCIATION of Connecticut
Members & Friends,  Join us tomorrow!
     Monday, December 21,  7:00pm
                            for                                         our Annual Winter Solstice Celebration
                       via Zoom!
          Meeting ID# 885 7431 3816

After a short business meeting for election of our Board, the Celebration will kick off with the annual reading of
               the “Ode to the Tilt!”,
followed by a musical performance from
                        “Wild Notes!”.
Because we are not able to make a collection in person this year, we will invite you to make a donation to:
 Connecticut Food Bank’s Virtual Food Drive. We have set up a Humanist Association of Connecticut Team on their website: https://p2p.onecause.com/connecticutfoodbank
The link is active NOW, so please go ahead and make your donation at anytime!
Scroll down to the search, enter “Humanist“, and our Team will pop right up.
We will all have an opportunity to interact with a Winter Solstice Quiz,  members will present readings and song, and we will close with another performance from Wild Notes.

Hope to see you there!

Zoom link for this event: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88574313816

Meeting ID# 885 7431 3816

HAC Board