[Hac-announce] Monthly Meeting - Monday August 17 - 7:00 PM / Online with Chris Stedman

Carol Ritter critter80 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 15 21:33:03 EDT 2020

Monthly Meeting - Chris Stedman: "IRL: Finding Realness, Meaning, and Belonging in Our Digital Lives"
 Monday August 17 - 7:00 PM / Online.  link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88961328107

Chris Stedman was the first Executive Director of the Yale Humanist Community.
Chris will be joining us via Zoom to discuss his new book, and talking about "Finding Realness, Meaning, and Belonging in Our Digital Lives"

[cid:ffcc4c62-5693-4357-8df2-79b3461c49a9]