[Hac-announce] Book Discussion May 16: Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth by Resa Aslam

Carol Ritter critter80 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 26 18:36:21 EDT 2020

ATT00001.txt
521 bytes
Book Discussion May 16: Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth by Resa Aslam

Online:  2:30 p.m.

We have rescheduled the May Book Discussion as a virtual event using the Zoom platform.

1) If you have signed up for the discussion on Meetup, you have access to the Zoom link for the meeting.

2) If you are not a 'regular' attendee and have not signed up for the discussion on Meetup but plan on attending, please send us an e-mail (kvngough at aol.com) and we will send you an invitation to the meeting.

Here is a link to a short video that discusses how to join a Zoom meeting: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-?zcid=1588
[https://theme.zdassets.com/theme_assets/141844/54b03f5a6fcedbfa6621c751d9bed891e78c7d3c.png]<https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-?zcid=1588>
Joining a Meeting<https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-?zcid=1588>
Overview In this article, we will discuss how to join an instant meeting through an email invite, an instant messaging invite, from the browser, from the Zoom desktop and mobile application, from a...
support.zoom.us

May 16: Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth by Resa Aslam