[Hac-announce] Dinner Discussion at the Wood-n-Tap Hamden

Carol Ritter critter80 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 25 15:28:14 EDT 2019

Dinner and Discussion - Polarization - Monday, October 28 - 7:00 PM / Wood 'n Tap Hamden

We will discuss this 17-minute video from the MIT Sloan Sustainability Initiative: https://mitsloan.mit.edu/sustainability/video/how-to-keep-conversation-alive-in-a-polarized-world-jason-jay-tedxbocaraton.

America seems to be growing more and more divided every day. How do we feel right and righteous and certain about our agenda, while compromising to work with others who may not agree with us? How do we all work together?

Facilitator and author Jason Jay from MIT Sloan explores what happens inside ourselves when conversations go off the rails and offers a tool to help people harness polarization as a source of creative energy.

[cid:b0f1714a-d202-4873-93ee-a634c26e39ae]