[Hac-announce] Humanist Explorations: Color with Stephany Cousins - This Saturday

Carol Ritter critter80 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 21:00:39 EDT 2019

Join us Saturday, October 5 - 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM / USNH for an introductory workshop on Albers color theory with our very own artist, Stephany Cousins.
A professional artist for over 4 decades, Stephany graduated from Mount Holyoke College and New York University and has continued to study art ever since. She draws and paints in all mediums. A professional color expert and educator, she has taught at Albertus Magnus College and privately. Stephany has shared this fun interactive color workshop with groups of all ages – even a group of 40 retirees at The Villages in Florida.
Please wear a shirt that is a solid color (or a very small pattern with one predominant color), and try to remember to bring a pair of scissors in case we don’t have enough for everybody.

[cid:9b1be7e5-99b5-4a25-a240-cd92747d2d71]