[Hac-announce] REMINDER- HAC Special Event! 30th Anniversary Celebration. Sunday 2-4

Gayle Walter gaylecwalter at gmail.com
Fri May 17 08:42:13 EDT 2019

**HAC is celebrating its 30th anniversary this
   Sunday, May 19, beginning at 2:00pm!

Join us as we share why we are Humanists and what HAC means/ has meant to us.
Current HAC President, Carol Siddall, will begin the discussion and introduce other members who will speak.
All are encouraged to participate!
Founding members David and June Schafer and Joanie and Bob Rafford plan to attend.
Bob has put together a photographic slide show of our history.

Our program will be held in the Sanctuary.

Reception with refreshments will be in the Social Hall after the program.
(Please bring something to contribute to the refreshment table if you are able.)