[Hac-announce] Reminder - Explorations on Saturday!

Gayle Walter gaylecwalter at gmail.com
Thu May 2 20:40:02 EDT 2019

Humanist Explorations ( every 1st Sat.)
"Welcome to Leith"
Saturday  May 4  2:30-4:30
USNH Library
We will watch a documentary film which characterizes the activities of white nationalist & supremacist groups in a small North Dakota town. In 2012, white supremacist Craig Cobb attempted to turn Leith into a community for white nationalists & neo Nazis. The story is a chilling cautionary tale for our increasingly troubled times. Discussion will follow.
Please join us. Refreshments will be shared.