[Hac-announce] 2 emails from Attorney Romano following this one.

Carol Siddall carol at carolstone.com
Thu Mar 21 20:39:47 EDT 2019

You may recall Attorney Aaron Romano was our speaker in November of last
year. He was very well received and we all had a great time with his
fascinating talk. We're going to release a couple of emails he has sent
to the announce list about some imminent legislation and his take on it.
But I'm also going to ask him if he has a list you can join so you can
get involved or not according to your specific level of interest rather
than having him send notices to this list.

-carol