[Hac-announce] Book Discussion: "Before You Know It" by John Bargh

Carol Ritter critter80 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 23 14:54:17 EDT 2019

Our book for July is "Before You Know It: The Unconscious Reasons We Do What We Do" by Yale professor of psychology John Bargh.

Dr.  Bargh, the world’s leading expert on the unconscious mind, presents a groundbreaking book, twenty years in the making, which gives us an entirely new understanding of the hidden mental processes that secretly govern every aspect of our behavior.  Please join us- Saturday, July 20 - 2:30 PM / USNH