[Hac-announce] Monthly Meeting Monday, July 15 - 7:00 PM

Carol Ritter critter80 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 14:23:09 EDT 2019

This is our monthly meeting, held on the third Monday of the month at 7 PM in the social hall of the Unitarian Society of New Haven. We usually have a guest speaker. We start with 30 minutes of coffee and conversation at 7 PM, followed by the main program at 7:30 PM.

Richard Siddall will give his postponed talk on the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), a powerful anti-progressive organization that undermines civil and human rights and is supported by many of America’s largest businesses. Richard would like to invite the membership to join a boycott, and will present his case.