[Hac-announce] Save The Date - April 29 Walk Against Hunger

Rebecca Williams rebecca.humanist at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 09:23:05 EST 2018

The Humanist Association of Connecticut supports the Connecticut Food Bank
Walk Against Hunger.  This year the walk will be on Sunday, April 29.
Please save the date.  For those interested in walking this year, please
let me know.  I would like to build a team.

http://www.ctfoodbank.org/connecticut-food-bank-special-events/walk-against-hunger/

*Rebecca Williams*

*(203) 900-4221*

Vice President, Hartford Area Humanist www.hartfordhumanist.org
<http://www.hartfordhumanist.org/about>

<http://www.hartfordhumanist.org/about>

Treasurer, The Humanist Association of Connecticut www.cthumanist.org

<http://www.hartfordhumanist.org/about>

Secretary, Connecticut Coalition of Reason ctcor.org

*Humanism is a progressive lifestance that, without supernaturalism,
affirms our ability and responsibility to lead meaningful, ethical lives
capable of adding to the greater good of humanity. • American Humanist
Association <http://americanhumanist.org/>*